Tech Talk on Advanced git
This week’s Tech Talk at Highgroove HQ is on Advanced git (our favorite source control tool). Our own Andy Lindeman is presenting the 2nd part in his series on advanced git workflows.
Andy is covering:
- using git to work faster and smarter using some common workflows
- git-stash workflows – when you’re working on a feature for a client, and an urgent bug comes in. Or, you’re working on a feature and not quite done and need to move over to another feature (perhaps you’re waiting on feedback).
- git interactive rebasing – merging together lots of tiny commits
- git squashing and
- ammending commits
- git with hunks only pushing up parts of a commit
- and more based on feedback from the team
For more references: