2021 Marketing Internship
2021 Marketing Internship
Established in 2001, Big Nerd Ranch specializes in client app development and expert instruction from the brightest developers and designers in the industry. When you need an iOS, Android or web app to solve a problem, grow your business or engage your employees, partnering with us is a no-brainer. We provide end-to-end mobile solutions for a range of app development projects, including iOS, Android, full-stack web and design.
Here at Big Nerd Ranch our mission is to empower individuals and organizations to dream big and achieve more through innovative digital product development and training. While being, Brilliant, Curious, Kind, Hardworking, Authentic and Accountable.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team for our Summer Internship program. We are looking for an intern to learn and contribute to a dynamic, best-in-class digital product development company. We are seeking a recent (or soon to be) graduate or postgraduate student with a solid marketing foundation who is eager to use and develop their skills. We are an inbound organization focused on content marketing, all things SEO/SEM and finding actionable data to do the next right thing. If you want to work and learn in a positive, fun atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do, Big Nerd Ranch is looking for a stellar, hungry intern to help our Marketing team do our thing. This internship will provide you with an amazing opportunity to see a true inbound organization drive business, push the envelope in customer experience and deliver authentically useful digital experiences to some of the world’s best known brands.
This internship program will be 100% remote from home. Candidates must reside in the United States. Our Summer Internship program will take place on May 10, 2021-August 6, 2021. During this time, you will be paired with an intern mentor that will help guide you through the duration of the program.
- Content writing: this means research, development of blogs, case studies and whitepapers
- Support the marketing team in special projects and daily administrative tasks
- Assist in creating event materials such as emails, content, swag orders, shipments etc
- Assist in event coordination, logistics and managing vendors
- Work closely with Sr. Content Specialist to support their efforts through content creation, editing and research
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Optimization of content around existing SEO strategy. Why do we write and how does it fit in the overall marketing plan? This is an opportunity to see that in action as well as make it happen.
- Assist with webinar creation, promotion and execution.
- Hubspot data management and campaign creation
- WordPress website support
- Digital marketing data awareness
You’ll be successful in this role if:
- You are currently enrolled in an undergraduate Marketing or MBA related program
- You think strategically and creatively, while balancing executional realities
- You have superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to details
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Have the desire to learn
- World-class good work ethics and strong drive to make an impact
- Curious, hardworking and kind
- Bonus points for: WordPress, Hubspot, Adobe creative suite experience
Benefits We Offer:
- Apple laptop
- A stocked kitchen and all the caffeine you can consume (local to Atlanta interns only)
- On-site gym and personal trainer (local to Atlanta interns only)
- Super-flexible work hours
- At Big Nerd Ranch you’ll be working with the most brilliant, kind, and hardest working people in the solar system. You’ll help companies build and launch useful products, and share what you’ve learned with the world.
Are you up to the challenge?
Big Nerd Ranch, a subsidiary of projekt202, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.